On Easter Sunday, in worship in person and online at 8am and 9:30am we will use "The Colours of Sunday" to explore the events of Easter Sunday, using colours to describe the moments of Jesus’ journey:
- Purple: Darkness – a dark purple or blue for the dark sky at the time of Jesus’ death.
- White: The linen that Jesus’ body was wrapped in.
- Gold – the colour of dawn and the colour of the angels
- Grey – the colour of the road to Emmaus
- Orange – the colour of fire - Didn’t we feel on fire as he conversed with us on the road, as he opened up the Scriptures for us? Luke 24
For those planning to join online, materials for the Good Friday and Easter Sunday services will be available to collect from the Church office on Thursday 14 April from 9am-12noon or 6pm-8pm.