Day 12 of 15 Days of Thanksgiving
Read: Isaiah 12:4
Action: Think about your faith journey and give thanks for those who have encouraged you. And if you can, let them know
Watch [Christmas in a Nutshell](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXgH8ZIz9jQ)
- What stood out for you in this video?
- What questionable gifts have you given or received in the past?
- How has God showed up in your life in the past?
- Read the words of this video aloud.
- Think about who you could share the gift and hope of Jesus with this week? Plan how you could, and then go ahead and do it.
Watch [A Prayer for Advent](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwyUlToD0GQ)
- What stands out for you in this prayer?
- What is your prayer or hope for this Advent season?
- How can you share Hope today?
- Read the words of the prayer as you watch the video.
- Write your own Advent prayer and share it with someone
Watch [Hope word study](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WYNBjJSYvE)
- What did you learn about Hope from this video?
- Would you say you have bold hope?
- Can you say the Biblical words for Hope? (Yakhal, Qavah, Elpis)
- Look up the bible verses in the video. Add them to your Hope bunting.
- What other Hope references can you find in the bible?