Watch [Hope word study](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WYNBjJSYvE)
- What did you learn about Hope from this video?
- Would you say you have bold hope?
- Can you say the Biblical words for Hope? (Yakhal, Qavah, Elpis)
- Look up the bible verses in the video. Add them to your Hope bunting.
- What other Hope references can you find in the bible?
- What things do you hope for?
- When have you felt hopeless? What helped you at that time?
- How does or could Jesus bring you hope?
- Make ‘Hope’ bunting to hang in your home.
- Look up the Bible verses in the video. Add them to your bunting.
- Advent Bunting printable template and instructions attached.
Watch [Advent in Two Minutes](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0FGQLBp7w)
- What new things did this teach you about Advent?
- What is your favourite part of preparing for Christmas?
- What things do you and your household do to prepare for Jesus?
- Can you say all the words while watching the video?
- Make an Advent wreath to display in your home and light the first candle. Take some time to think, reflect and pray about Hope.
- Advent Wreath craft idea instructions attached.
Day 15 of 15 Days of Thanksgiving
Read: Acts 20:35
Action: Reflecting over the past 15 days on God’s grace and goodness. Now is the time for your response. Electronically, or in person, make your thanksgiving gift to Emmanuel UC.
Day 14 of 15 Days of Thanksgiving
Read: Psalm 139:14
Action: Give thanks that God loves you just as you are. Listen to the sounds of God’s creation around you.
Day 13 of 15 Days of Thanksgiving
Read: I Chronicles 16:34
Action: Sunday is the day we bring our Thanksgiving offerings, have you prayed about your offering and discussed it with your family?
Day 12 of 15 Days of Thanksgiving
Read: Isaiah 12:4
Action: Think about your faith journey and give thanks for those who have encouraged you. And if you can, let them know
Day 11 of 15 Days of Thanksgiving
Read: Psalm 95:1
Action: Has there been someone who stood out as being extra special in your life this week? Hand write them a note and give it to the